Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Student and Teacher

I am a student at every moment. Its a beautiful relationship that I have with knowledge one that I am grateful for. I have the wonderful opportunity of showcasing my talents this year in a classroom of my own! Exploring Social Studies. More than anything I have been blessed with the freedom of designing my own curriculum for the year... And not adhering to any standardized tests. I love it.

Among my first steps.. I polled my friends on some countries that fascinate them. Countries they would love to learn more about and explore...

Here is the lists... (Please ADD)

Rome
Italy
Brazil
Spain
Egypt
Afghanistan
Ethiopia
Ghana
Nigeria
Senegal
Madagascar
Thailand
Japan
China
India
Haiti
Amersterdam
Turkey
Costa Rica
Ireland
Sidney,Australia
Morocco
Tanzania
Congo
Cambodia

I am looking forward to an awesome culturally enriched year!!! :-)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like u have a wonderful year planned. God Bless. Good Read!

    ReplyDelete