Saturday, June 19, 2010

my essence (2004)

8/2004

my essence...

it cant be bottled for sale
and if u do try it
u can not run and tell
but....
my essence drips of sultry confidence...
of tasty pleasures of hope....
my essence dips inside me as it will into u
it magnifies my glorries
and exempts me from all my worries
my essence....
it propels my fears....
ending... my limits
streams of my essence follows my stride...
it makes me glow.. uncontrollably..noticably....
even afta all my lonely nights...
i kno
i kno u want it
u want it so bad u'd do all to destroy its holder....
......my essence......
man... i told u tho... my essence .. its not for sale...
u cant sell THIS in a bottle
u cant sell THIS in jus some store
u cant buy THIS feeling from some peep show... where ur staring at all ur dreams....
all ur desires...
u cant buy THIS feeling
I'M SORRY...IT'S ALL SOLD OUT....
so u prolly wonderign..
wat does it taste like....
u see it comes in gallons drinkable only by the fealress....
by the brave hunger clouds..above us.. that only desire all wat my essence is
wat does it taste like...
like flavoured rain drops from heavens cup.....
wit cubes frozen full of HIS power
floating amogst my essense
and so ur prolly wondering....
wat does it feel like...
like...umm... when ur body's numb to all feeling and emotions
but to only loves sensitivity
does ur soul's temperature rise
to warm....
so ur prolly wondering....
wat does it look like...
like.. whew.. it looks like HIM....
yeah like HIM.. i said it...
that one that always maeks love to u so good
in ur dreams
that u wish ur eyes were foever sealed shut....
cuz when u wake u can never see his face
oooo.. o....yes.. it looks like HIM... like HIM....
yes.. it taste like that
and yes it feels like that...
and o def does it look lie that
so i kno u want some
but like i said
MY ESSENCE
IT AINT FOR SALE.....SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment