Sunday, February 21, 2010

Poetry

I find salvation in you
Conformed by manipulation
Human thought changed and bent
I have found forgiveness in you
Your ability to recreate out of nothing
Proving that existence alone is beauty
Your grace has guided me
Showing me truth and mercy
Life is about flexibility and freedom
You provide me with structure and discipline
Forcing creation,not yet bound by limits
Not yet bound by rules, just free to release
Eternal teacher: magnificent reflection, powerful mirror
Flipping confusion and destruction, focusing in on frustration
Perception and inflection has become everything through you
I have found balance. True internal peace
A scale to weigh my thoughts and a place to rest my emotions
Though the tipping may never be known
The value lives on

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment