Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fortune Cookie

"Be prepared to receive something special with no strings attached."

Freedom, tattooed on my forearm.. I am a being of no constraints. I envy the way the trees sway with the wind, how they seem so effortless. I hang low on the pride of the world by moving with each wave of energy and movement. Mentally torn on intuition and heavenly creation. I am struggling with preparation. Opening my soul what I have been chasing, seemingly the same thing I am running from. I am a being of no constraints. No string attached. No worries. Yet, my selfishness interferes with my self. Allowing others at times to pull my freedom for their needs. Strength is hard to balance in a world of uncertainty. I am in preparation.... For the freedom ahead.
Are you?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment