Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 1: reflection

On this 30 day Blog Post challenge...

I had this whole other thing ready to post but I will save that for another day and instead just reflect on my week. Its been such a powerful bundle of energy raging through me this week. It had helped me stay on track, multi-task, and just ultimately stay focused. Today I learned that learning has no limits, time with our generations is essential, support is vital, power is within, and starting is never too late. So thankful to be a teacher, at heart and profession, but most importantly a learning student in every aspect. Taking in all my students uplift and enrich me with. I am thankful to be in a place where everything is revolving, though things still stay the same. Love. Education. Pain. Support. Comfort. Truth. Learning. Teaching. Growing. Maturing! Fighting. Peace. Consequences. Congratulations. Everything is changing.. But somethings remain the same.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment