Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Housewarming

This is my place. I have created a space for my soul to worship itself. My existence has blessed many, I just wanted a realm that gives it back to me equally. A reflection of a walking poem, the image needed to progress thought, murder writer's block, and resurrect ever living breath of inspiration I forget lives within me. My vessel.

This is my place. I have mastered the definition of self every time I look around. Its apparent. Even with my eyes closed. Small pieces of my personality, character references within colors, the random alignment of spines. Calmly, I embrace your nothing with my everything. Capturing the time with seconds of me. And I humbly place my being in front of you for studying. I open my temple as a welcome for you to worship as well.

My place. This is me.

Housewarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment