Thursday, August 19, 2010

energizer bunny

keep going and going and going...

i keep hearing a tiny whisper telling me to keep going and going and going. otherwise i would have taken 3 days of down time to rest by now. Although I can truly say that I only had about maybe at maximimun 2 weeks to really enjoy this summer with my friends and family.... I am enjoying everything the hard work is setting up for me. I have been on it non stop. Driving to my hometown, then New Hampshire... spending 7 weeks teaching at a summer program at a boarding school... to drive back in the reverse. move instantly. and prepare for a new job in less than 2 weeks. my body has been on non stop overload. my mind has been on overdrive since may it seems. plotting and planning my next move. i still need to clean, organize, decorate, paint my classroom... which is a blessing.... so many freedoms in the teaching world this year and i am eternally grateful. nothing like actually learning with freedom. my students will be blessed. while i g through the motions to prepare myself...my daily writings are on a hiatus. it saddens me... and so i am going to break this fast very soon...but i havent put pen to paper since leaving New Hampshire. And as much as I was anxious to get back to Atlanta.... I do miss the beautiful scenic view that help relax and unwind my mind.. place words in their proper place. soon come.

until then....

i will keep going and going and going....

1 comment:

  1. Seems u have a lot to be excited about, I hope everything wrks out. I thought u were following me on twitter, but it seems u r not anymore...anyways check me out when u get a chance I have new post. Thanks 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete