Monday, October 5, 2009

Concrete,Swollen.

Recollection
Seconds become ours
You
I
Conjoined
Gave
And given
Slowly riding
Course unforgotten
Our road less driven
We never meant this
Stopped
Dead at tracks
Guilt ridden
Hope searching
Blind loving
Before us
Stole, a place of worth
Life living purpose with seeing
Us.
Fallen
Concrete. Swollen
Bruised Loving
Unconditionally open
Yet taken
A Void.
Of social living
Rules. Limits. Creation
Golden
You were life.
Emotions misplaced
Ashamed
My secret
My sanity
The We. in Us
To get her
Magic
Chaos
Esctacy
Raw.
Lust
All or nothing
Below
Or average
Drowning
Priceless
But Worth something
Trust fall
Last seconds past hours
Claimed passion
Was it to be
Truth. Strong. Unity. In All
Chosen,
Never broken
Tainted poison.
A desired fear
Love.
We had it.
Together forever
We never broken
Living in dreams
Always forgotten
False reality
Lived daily
Memories.
Won't escape me
The fall
Best lived on repeat.
Love at the purest
After the miss me
Concrete swollen
Time worked
Loved.
Blessed
Nothing
We. us
Now
You
Dead
Tracks love train
Smashed and recapping
Gave borrowed love
Became
Ashamed
My secret
My sanity
the raw, the ecstasy
Mine.
You were.
Seconds became ours.
To
Past
Never forgetting
Despite all
The fall
Concrete swollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment